Are you looking to install a reverse osmosis system for your Las Cruces home but aren’t sure which one is the right pick? We will discuss what to look for when researching a reverse osmosis system for your home.
Sun-Tech Services, located in Las Cruces, is a locally owned and operated water service provider that has been named one of the best in the southwest. If you require a reverse osmosis system, give our office a call at (575) 523-2400 or contact us online today.
Which System is Best for Your Home?
A reverse osmosis system is a water filtration system that allows you to drink straight from the tap without having to rely on plastic water bottles. This system can be installed right in your sink or your countertop. Listed below are things to consider when looking into a reverse osmosis system in Las Cruces.
- What to Know Beforehand
- Do you need to buy a faucet?- Reverse osmosis systems require a separate faucet.
- How many stages should my reverse osmosis system have?- Reverse osmosis systems typically come with 3, 4, or 5 stages of filtration. Stages with 4 or 5 filters offer adequate water filtration.
- Will it waste water?- During the filtration process, reverse osmosis uses more water than is filtered. However, the system shuts down when the storage tank is full. If water efficiency is your concern, there are systems out there that are eco-friendly.
- What Size System
- A reverse osmosis system typically generates between 10-75 gallons of water and has water pressure that ranges between 40-100 psi.
- Understand your GPD (gallon per day) usage. For residential homes, we recommend a 50-GPD rating for a reverse osmosis system.
- There is a minimal price difference between a lower reverse osmosis system (24-36 GPD) and a higher reverse osmosis system (50-75 GPD).
- Where Can I Buy the System Plus Replacement Filters
- Sun-Tech Services offers different types of reverse osmosis systems. Each system is specialized for your water purifying needs.
Reverse Osmosis Systems in Las Cruces
Here at Sun-Tech Services, we provide the best residential services in water filtration procedures that Las Cruces has to offer. By upgrading to a reverse osmosis system, you’re upgrading to clean, filtered, and safe drinking water for your home. If you’re interested in hearing more about our services, call (575) 523-2400!